Local WeatherMonday 06/27 20%Mostly CloudyPartly cloudy this morning, then becoming cloudy during the afternoon. A stray thunderstorm is possible. High 88F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Tuesday 06/28 40%Chance of a ThunderstormSunny skies during the morning hours. Scattered showers and thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Wednesday 06/29 60%Chance of a ThunderstormScattered thunderstorms. High 87F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.